Read to the Rhythm - Summer Reading
Join in the fun of our Summer Reading Program for all ages! Babies through adults are welcome to visit the Library to pick up an activity log and start reading. Participate to earn prizes throughout the summer. The last day to turn in logs and pick up prizes is Saturday, August 1.
Now accepting applications for teen volunteers who wish to assist with children’s programs and preparation over the next few months! Volunteer opportunities will be emailed monthly and filled on a first-reply, first-served basis. Applications available on our website or at the Youth Services desk.
- Mon Aug 03 Messenger Book Discussion Group event details | register
- Mon Aug 03 Annual Book Sale Set Up event details | register
- Mon Aug 03 Sierra Club Valley of the Fox Group Meeting event details | register
- Tue Aug 04 Annual Book Sale Set-up event details | register
- Tue Aug 04 Fox Valley Writers Group event details | register
- Wed Aug 05 Annual Book Sale Set-up event details | register
- Wed Aug 05 Northtowne Homeowners Association Meeting event details | register
- Wed Aug 05 Hall Elementary School Team Meeting event details | register
- Thu Aug 06 Annual Book Sale Set-up event details | register
- Fri Aug 07 Library Used Book Sale event details | register
View all upcoming events
The Messenger Library Book Sale will be held this year in conjunction with North Aurora Days. Hours will be Friday, August 7, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, August 8, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A Village sponsored Community Garage Sale will be held during North Aurora Days, scheduled for Thursday, August 6, Friday, August 7, and Saturday, August 8, 2015. Other events include live bands, a Car, Truck and Bike Show, an Emergency Vehicle Show, the Run for the Riverfront, the 33rd Annual North Aurora Pet Parade, fireworks and more. The event schedule, garage sale map, and other information can be found at http://northauroradays.com/. More information about the Pet Parade can be found at http://www.foxvalleyvet.net/.