Are You Ready to Vote?
Messenger Public Library has staff on hand to register voters until the end of the day on October 11. After October 11, grace period registration can be completed at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, or any Early Voting site. Visit http://www.kanecountyelections.org/ and http://www.elections.il.gov/infoforvoters.aspx for more information.
Enter to Win!
September is Library Card Sign-up Month. Stop by and sign-up for one or renew your card today. Click here to be entered in a drawing for a $10 gift card. One winner will be randomly drawn on September 16th and October 1st.
- Thu Sep 22 Special Meeting Library Board of Trustees event details | register
- Sat Sep 24 Resumé Skills Workshop - CLASS FULL - JOIN THE WAITING LIST event details | register
- Sat Oct 01 21st Century Interview Skills-CLASS IS FULL. JOIN THE WAITING LIST event details | register
- Mon Oct 17 Imagination Station: Animal Hospital event details | register
- Tue Nov 01 Preschool Pals event details | register
- Wed Nov 02 Preschool Pals event details | register
- Sat Nov 05 Program is FULL! Intro to Ukulele! event details | register
- Mon Nov 07 Buy & Sell with Etsy event details | register
- Tue Nov 08 Preschool Pals event details | register
- Wed Nov 09 Preschool Pals event details | register
View all upcoming events
L. J Morse Construction Co. will start work the week of September 19th on the West Wing Renovation Project. Phase I of the project will begin the week of September 19th and end in December. Phase II will begin the week of January 6th 2017 and last until the end of June 2017. For more detailed information and updates as the project progressed please click on the “Renovation” tab on our website. Click here for an overview of the project.